Here are some resources which may be useful to you. If you still have a query or think that my office can assist you with something, please do not hesitate to get in touch.


Citizens Advice Bureau: 03444 111 444

Kent County Council: Home – Kent County Council

You can find your local Kent County Councillor here County councillors – Kent County Council

Canterbury City Council

You can find your local Canterbury City Councillor(s) here Councillors and meetings | Canterbury City Council

NHS 111: The NHS website – NHS (

Kent Police: Home | Kent Police

Housing and Homelessness

Canterbury City Council: Housing | Canterbury City Council

Porchlight: Porchlight


Food Relief

Canterbury Food Bank

Mental Health

Kent County Council

Mind: Home – Mind

Samaritans: Contact Us | Samaritans Telephone 116 123

Mental health advice: Mental Health UK – Forward Together (

Money adviceMental health and money : Mental Health & Money Advice (

Addiction advice

Domestic Abuse

National Domestic Abuse Hotline: 0808 2000 247

Rising Sun Domestic Abuse Service Canterbury:

Kent Police


Kent County Council:

Home Office

Contact UK Visas and Immigration for help – GOV.UK (

Foreign Travel

Foreign Office:

Legal Advice

GeneralFind legal advice and information – GOV.UK (

The Law Society: Find a Solicitor – The Law Society

Citizens Advice Bureau: Citizens Advice

This information is for residents of Canterbury, Whitstable and the Villages. If you do not live in this constituency it is important that you check with your own local MP as some information differs between local authorities. You can find out who your MP is by entering your postcode here.